Thursday 15 September 2011

Got you round my finger like a lonely lover's charm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Zara leather, Topshop top and jeans, Peacocks scarf.
Simple outfit for venturing out to the gym. I bought this scarf on Saturday when I met my mum after work for a bit of shopping and food, seeing as I'd been paid the day before, got to love pay-day! We went to this cute 50s diner on Bold Street called Rockerfellers Diner and ate hamburgers and chips. There were loads of old photos on the wall and 50s music playing in the background, it was so lovely.
I'm also obsessed with this and this. Lykke li remixes, which are just as good as the originals.

2 comments:

  1. that scarf is gorgeous - and is that a studded bag i see? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look of this, the scarf is gorgeous, can't believe it is Peacocks!! I love the way you have styled it over the outfit. Bag looks great too, where is it from?
    Thanks for sharing the Lykke Li links, I love that girl! xx

    ReplyDelete