Monday 16 May 2011

Goodnight, travel well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
via wildfox

I feel that this is the perfect outfit, simply yet very chic and one that I would gladly wear to dinner or drinks in a stylish bar. Its the right balance of masculine/feminine, something which I quite like to wear myself, with brogues and tapered trousers. Her hair is perfect as well, the right amount of tousled but not too bed-head. I'm on the lookout for a white blouse that I can pair with denim cut-offs when its warmer or simply with skinnies and my leather sandals.
Took a not so quick break from revising to write this, and now its back to the books.

4 comments:

  1. Great post and lovely style,

    Haute-flyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree! shes so gorgeous, lovely post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, she never gets it wrong, does she?! Love your blog lady! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Clemence and her effortless laidback style!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete