Sunday 3 April 2011

running up that hill

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feeling a little un-inspired recently. I had a little browse in a few shops the other day and virtually nothing caught my eye, which really surprised me. Even Topshop didn't offer anything. I think it may because all the clothes are spring/summer and here, its not really spring yet. Its a little warmer but those pesky winds and rains keep appearing. I also have another essay and a half to complete, plus a rather big report that can be rather stressful. I'll be back when I feel I have something half decent to offer.

1 comment:

  1. I love that song, Running up that hill... And oh Titanic! I went for a bit of a mooch around some stores today and was surprised by the same thing - that nothing caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete