Wednesday 9 March 2011

So this is love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photo Diary
1 & 2. New purchases; Topshop nail varnish in play for keeps, Ralph Lauren long sleeved top, Adidas leggings
3. Soap and Glory hand cream- delicious, 'friendship' bracelet, current reading material- On the Road
4. The little brother flipping pancakes. He burnt his finger shortly after and that ended his run.

2 comments:

  1. I love photo diaries; this is no exception. I want a TopShop here soooo bad. I heard there was one in the works, but even if we do get one I don't think it'll be anywhere near where I live; boo. I love your post from below as well, I want to go to the UK!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh topshop! I've bought stuff off their site a couple of times, even after they opened an one and only store here, because its a loooooooong drive away on the opposite side of town, and its TINY. But i happen to be going tomorrow so YAY :D.

    That's a cool photo of flipping pancakes btw, i love how you can see it flying. It's too bad he burnt himself!

    ReplyDelete