Sunday 5 December 2010

Dr Martens

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

via dirtyglam and electroencephalo

I'm almost certain that I'll be buying a pair of these when I have birthday money. Black or brown? Black is a classic colour but the brown ones look softer. They'll be perfect in this weather we're having at the moment; very cold, some snow and ice. I'm trying m best not to fall over, as that would be so very embarrassing for me. I'll be wearing these with thick ribbed tights or velvet leggings topped off with fur. So many girls are wearing them in Liverpool now, which doesn't really bother me as they seem to wear the shiny ones. Its like the converse revolution before them and the current american apparel hoodies and vans combo- new-age scouse. After writing all of this, I think I've just convinced myself that I want a pair!

2 comments:

  1. yeah I'm glad you got it!! okay,take your time :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss, get a pair! They're so amazing and so versatile with outfits and occasions as well as weather elements. It says they're acid proof at the bottom of the sole, haha

    ReplyDelete