Monday 8 November 2010

quiz time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I was tagged by Hannah of capture the castle to do this quiz, anyone else can do it!


1. Why did you create the blog?
I created the blog as a way to have a visual diary almost and as a way of presenting all the things I like, whether it be fashion or art or books or juts random images.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Some blogs with just outfit posts but I like blogs with writing as well as all of that. Also, blogs that include snippets from their life or different places they have visited. And blogs with a load of different images that inspire you.

3. Favourite makeup brand?
I think it has to be MAC. There are so many things to choose from and their studio fix foundation is amazing. The MAC store where I live is bright and clean and very appealing.

4. Favourite clothing brand?
I know Topshop might not technically be a clothing brand but it has got to be one of my favourites. Apart from that I really like Chloe, Alexander Wang, YSL, Stella McCartney, Proenza Schouler and Chanel is a classic.

5. Your indispensable makeup product?
MAC select moisture cover concealer. It makes your skin look really smooth and feel so soft.

6. Your favourite colour?
Emerald Green.

7. Your perfume?
Flora by Gucci and Daisy by Marc Jacobs- I have a thing for floral perfumes.

8. Your favourite film?
I have too many but Titanic has got to be named; I love the story, the costumes, the drama, everything. And Inglorious Basterds and films like The Virgin Suicides and 500 Days of Summer.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Right now I'm thinking somewhere in Scandinavia like Stockholm or Oslo. The architecture and the general lifestyle appeal to me and there are some amazing well dressed people there.

10. Make the last question and answer to yourself.
What are your 3 favourite items in your wardrobe?

My boyfriend style tobacco topshop coat, brogues and leather jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment