Thursday 1 July 2010

wildfox in LA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love wildfox never fails me, it's like a treasure trove of inspiration and lovely pictures which you can stare at for hours. These photos made me want to take a roadtrip to L.A so bad and do all the traditional tourist-y stuff. The feeling you have when you're with your friends and having the time of your life, without a care in the world. And having unexpected little adventures. Also, the Marilyn impersonator is slightly creepy, she looks like she had plastic surgery to look like her.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeek fake Marilyn freaked me out too. But is it a real person or a wax/some other kinda life-sized doll?! I want to go to the USA! My sister's going to LA for uni in a month's time. I wish I was on holiday so that i could fly over with her :(

    ReplyDelete