Saturday 12 June 2010

99 cent dreams

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Inspiration. Mainly found through leflassh.com, man I love that blog and I've only just started following.
I'm feeling rather patriotic while watching england play, even if it is 1-1, hence the alexa picture.
Plus I love Inglorious Basterds, like I've already mentioned.

1 comment:

  1. Haha Inglorious Bastards is suuuuch a good movie. I love how it alters history completely. I was like... suuuurely not... during the plot to kill Hitler, haha. And I'm afraid the rugby score over the weekend isn't going to make you feel better about your national team.

    ReplyDelete